We also provide funding and consulting services to our branch museums in Elizabeth City (Museum of the Albemarle), Fayetteville (Museum of the Cape Fear), and Old Fort (Mountain Gateway Museum).
Your membership brings special privileges:
- Free or reduced admission price for ticketed exhibitions and select programs
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop and online store
- 10% discount on cardholder's meals at Pharaoh's - a soda-shop style restaurant
- Circa, the Museum's bi-annual magazine, mailed to your home
- Special events and activities designed especially for members
- Invitations to exhibition preview parties
- Member price for special events
- Notices and announcements of Museum events, programs, and activities
- Members e-newsletter
- Personalized membership card
- Fully tax deductible
Beginning January 1, 2015,in accordance with the Omnibus Tax Act, the Associates is required to charge sales tax on entertainment ticket purchases. The prices below reflect applicable sales tax as required by law.
For more information about membership, membership levels, and the benefits of membership, contact Carol Grossi at 919-807-7853 or email cgrossi@NCMuseumAssoc.com